Russian T-34/85 Medium tank. Memorial from World War II. In 1945 Soviet Russia’s army was “freeing” the region from Nazi Germany’s occupation.
Just outside Sudice, in Hlucinsko region. Close to Czech-Poland border. It lies in the historical Silesia region that spans across Poland (mainly), Czech, and Germany.
The photo was taken on 27th April 2014 during the time of intense lilac aroma.
- Neogothic church from the beginning of the 20th century.
- Brick buildings from the beginning of the 20th century.
- Bicycle routes in the whole region, also near Sudice. (Website is in Czech language only.)
- Various places and things to do in the Hlucinsko region.
- It’s on the way from Racibórz (Poland) to Opava and Ostrava (Czech). All interesting places.
Do you have any experiences in this region?