Hello, Dear Readers.
If you like travels, discovering new places, and a challenge, I’ve got one for you.
- Starting from 1st June 2015, ending on 31st May 2016 will be the Monthly Travels Challenge at The Traveller’s Notes.
- No matter if you travel close to home or far away, if you have a travel blog or no, anybody can take part in the challenge. I’ll make sure that the themes won’t require you to spend too much money (unless you want it that way).
- The goal of the challenge is to discover new places and/or give tips to fellow travellers. Some themes will require specifically to visit new places.
- On every 1st day of the month, there will be a post with a given theme for the month. You should answer to the theme within the same month.
- Tag the post with “Monthly Travels Challenge” tag and link back to the post with rules for the month you want to participate in (so: June 2015, July 2015, etc.).
- The post don’t have to be long, even photo with just a description could do. It’d be good if you could provide link to the official websites, even if they aren’t in English.
- You can join at any time.
- Next month after the theme, I’ll make the summary post. Those who fulfilled all the rules will be featured.
The rules so far:
- June 2015: Discover your town/region.
- July 2015: Event in July only.
- August 2015: It’s Soooo Hot!
- September 2015: All You can Eat.
- October 2015: Read Me Up!
- November 2015: Go Back!
- December 2015: My Memory.
Are you in?